Our Adamark 602 Accumulation Table is ready to take your production to the next level. It’s the perfect upgrade to any line by combining a powerful built-in Adamark Air Knife can drying system on an efficiency boosting accumulation table. It saves time, money, improves can appearance and prevents water spot damage. Designed as an in-line or right angle conveyor to take cans from a filler/rinser.
Product Features & Benefits
- Allows for a single operator to pack dry cans into trays or cases
- Provides non-stop canning with two operators on the line
- Eliminates need to hand dry cans or store until dry for second handling
- Clean dry shiny cans
- 60” long single-file conveyor manufactured in Canada by Lagrotta Packaging with built-in can dryer from Adamark
- Accumulation table with 100 can capacity manufactured in Canada by Lagrotta Manufacturing
- UHMW take-off table
- Compact, completely assembled
- 304 stainless steel construction #4 finish
- All plastic food-grade open mat top conveyor chain
- Top-quality euro drive gear motor 220v 1 phase
- Wash down bearings
- Food grade adjustable leg levelers
- 3 HP regenerative blower 220v 1 phase
- Adamark basic top and side Air Knife System
- Full-length drip pan to collect water with drain port connection 1” od
- Blower splash enclosure
- Conveyor emergency E-stop
- Push-button motor starters with built-in overload protection
Hear Brad Clifford's thoughts on the Adamark 602
Systems For All Sizes
The benefits of working with us:
Instant reduction in unit and case rejects.
Immediately improve paper/shrink wrapped labels and ink jet code quality.
Prevents Case Rot
Guaranteed increase in case strength and case longevity.
Powerful enough for the most demanding can and bottling environments.
Over 35 years of can and bottle drying service and experience.
Capture Rinse Water
Capture more rinse water for sustainable water recycling
Our blowers use a fraction of the energy vs. compressor based drying systems.
Reduce the likelihood of mold formation on can lids and under bottle caps.