Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist based in our Mississauga (Dundas & 403) office. Your focus will be to implement new digital sales & marketing workflows to promote our ADAMARK Air Knife Systems to manufacturers in the food, beverage and packaging technology industries. Our customers include Labatt, Molson, Pepsi, Kraft, MARS and many more.
You will be responsible to implement new digital sales and marketing tools to create leads from high-value prospects, create and deploy outbound email/email campaigns, qualify inbound leads and work directly with the Director of Sales & Marketing to drive revenue. This position offers an ideal opportunity to a recent graduate looking to launch their career in digital marketing and sales.
Implementing new digital systems to fill our sales funnel with qualified leads is your primary responsibility. You are expected to hit weekly and monthly targets of qualified leads generated and booking qualified meetings that convert to closed sales opportunities for our sales team.
We are looking to fill this position very quickly. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of their application. The early bird gets the worm in this case.
1. Implementing new digital systems for Sales & Marketing
- Launch a new email marketing program, including selecting an email marketing platform, creating email marketing content & building email target lists (with support from Director).
- Implement a new process for managing our digital sales funnel (leads, prospects, accounts) using ZohoCRM.
- Implement digital research & prospecting system (ZoomInfo, Hunter, etc).
- Implementing new digital advertising programs including Google Adwords.
- Creating new weekly & monthly digital pipeline reports.
2. Outbound prospecting - ZoomInfo / Zoho CRM / Zoho Campaigns / LinkedIn / Industry Trends etc.
- Build lists of high-value prospects within target industries
- Manage prospects within Zoho, our digital CRM package
- Use digital tools to establish connections with prospects via email, LinkedIn, digital sales cadences and phone outreach.
- Use Digital tools to research accounts, identify key players and source prospects.
- Interact with prospects via email, SMS, social channels and telephone.
3. Qualifying - Qualify and book meetings with the Sales Director for inbound and outbound leads.
- Developing and presenting digital product information to customers - digital brochures, webpages, digital video.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel and connecting them to the Sales Director by arranging meetings, emails, and phone calls.
- Managing the sales funnel in our Zoho CRM platform.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects and manage introductions and follow-up.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
4. Other tasks / responsibilities typical of an early-career salesperson or marketer.
- Self-starter. You are energized by helping your team to be successful. You will fuel our growth.
- Great time manager. You will be responsible for setting priorities and managing your time.
- Pragmatic outlook. Things don’t always go as we plan. You will be expected to adapt to changing customer needs.
- Perfect balance of patience and persistence. You keep projects moving as quickly as possible but no faster.
- College diploma or university degree
- Experience working in an environment with sales and/or performance targets
- Understanding of digital marketing technologies and techniques
- Understanding of sales techniques and processes
- Understanding of digital sales enablement tools including CRM platforms, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo
- Ability to quickly build rapport with prospects using digital channels and by phone.
- Experience with MS Windows and the Google + Microsoft Suite.
- Flawless English communication skills; both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal, team-working and customer service skills.
- French language skills are an asset.
- Design skills (photoshop, web design) are an asset.
Candidate Government Funded Internship Eligibility:
This role is supported by government funding. The successful candidate must meet the below criteria to be eligible for consideration:
- Must be a recent graduate of a 2+ year diploma or degree program at a Canadian college or university.
- Candidate must be within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma/degree.
- Must currently be underemployed (employed below your level of education or work part-time).
- You must be 29 years of age or under the age at the start of employment.
- You must be able to show proof of a valid Social Insurance Number and proof to legally work in Canada.
About R.E. Morrison Equipment Inc:
For 35 years, we have been the go-to supplier of production air technologies for Canadian manufacturers. Our products are used on industrial production lines to dry and clean products, clean conveyor belts and to offer the vacuum needed to automate the packaging process. We are trusted by Canada’s largest food and beverage, printing, woodworking and pharmaceutical companies.
Learn more at: www.remequip.com
R.E. Morrison Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please notify the hiring manager if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Expected Start Date: 2020-11-02
Our office meets and exceeds the COVID protections recommended by the Government of Ontario. We offer socially-distanced and separate workspaces for every employee.